Thread: Decapped injectors

Tuner in Training

Decapped injectors

Hi im curious to know anyone running decapped injectora if so how do you like them do they really flow more hows the driving and idle any help help will be appreciated

Advanced Tuner
    Plenty of info if you search for it. Matt at Sloppy Mechanics covers plenty of info, there's numerous youtube videos on it as well.

My take: Buy quality injectors like ID, FIClinic, FID, etc that come with plug and play data as well as dynamically flow matched. Don't skimp on the parts that are critical to providing an accurate amount of fuel to your engine. The decaps seem to work alright but you have to do a bunch and then flow them get a matching set of 8, which could take quite a few. Even then, static flow testing may show they all flow similar, while dynamic flow testing can show varying flows.
    JTC Performance - Authorized HP Tuners Reseller
    Remote performance tuning

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by charcoal03silvy View Post
    Plenty of info if you search for it. Matt at Sloppy Mechanics covers plenty of info, there's numerous youtube videos on it as well.

My take: Buy quality injectors like ID, FIClinic, FID, etc that come with plug and play data as well as dynamically flow matched. Don't skimp on the parts that are critical to providing an accurate amount of fuel to your engine. The decaps seem to work alright but you have to do a bunch and then flow them get a matching set of 8, which could take quite a few. Even then, static flow testing may show they all flow similar, while dynamic flow testing can show varying flows.
    Thanks for the advice your right i should be better of with some good quality ones