Thread: TT 2016 5.0 Help

Potential Tuner

TT 2016 5.0 Help

So alittle of a long post but I'm newer to tuning in general. I use the search button and forum a lot for problems and questions I have with my car, which is a 16 gt. Just for a quick rundown the car started off as an Na setup then got nitrous that eventually , after many , turned into alittle twin turbo setup. The current setup is On3 Twin Turbos, Cobra Jet Intake, Whipple Monoblade TB, Circle D 4C converter, with full 3 inch exhaust and a few little extra stuff. Before I got into tuning myself, a friend with a really reputable shop tuned the car with the cj setup and monoblade throttle body. I definetly give him the credit on getting the car going. I then purchased hp tuners and did some home schooling along with purchasing a few books to dial the car and learn to tune the nitrous really how I wanted it and it seemed to really take off . Ive played with a few other cars, na and supercharged, but this is my first turbo setup. What Im looking for is alittle help on dialing her in and some help on why Im having a few idle issues. The car after the cj swap has always run in maps 0-12 and idled fine. Ive changed it a couple times to run in the later maps along with some cam tuning but it always felt sluggish and not as strong. With this tt setup I left the maps along from my na setup to get the car going. It does have a small idle issue and alittle surge but it all and all seems to drive ok. I felt like the car had a few mechanical issues like exhaust leaks or vacuum leaks but I recently smoked tested both sides and found neither in the system so I thought I just need to tighten up on my tuning. Today I tried swapping maps to 13-26 like I've read everyone is running without the stock intake and no matter what I do or change the car will surge, die and not idle. So what im looking for is alittle help on my idle problem ( even alittle surge in the current tune that's running) and what I need to do to change the maps and get her running (if its even needed). Maybe changing some cam settings will help. But an overall look into the tune to see if im heading in the right direction would be awesome! I currently have everything really downtuned with 10* of timing and a safe afr to start before I started adding for more power. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Below is the current running and driving tune in the car, along with some soft pull logs and a cruising log. Sorry for the long post and look forward to hearing from everyone! Thanks!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

You will burn up your transmission clutches asap with that tune

Also You are not even logging the pids we need to see.

Potential Tuner
    What pids am i needing? Apologize if i left some out, I?ve changed them around a few times.

Tuner
    I have a TT setup and basically what I did in principle is the tune for all loads of 1.00 or less the engine runs with stock settings. Stock, fueling, timing and cam settings, so it drives like an NA car. Then only when load is above 1.00 does the tune deviate from the stock settings with different fuel, timing and cam settings.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the advice. I worked on it alittle today and got it running in the map points i want. Just baby steps at the moment