Thread: In need of a smooth tune 214-220 cam in 6.2

Potential Tuner

In need of a smooth tune 214-220 cam in 6.2

Does any one have a tune for a 2012 6.2 with a 214-220 torque cam

Potential Tuner
    I have 2015 SS Camaro. 214/222 cam motion cam, kooks lt headers. I have the tune running quite well. It will be real close to your cam. If interested give me your email and will email it to you.

Potential Tuner
    Also If you want it dont use my tune, open it and do a compare to your tune, then make the changes from my tune over to yours and then load your updated tune to your car. My tune will not be compatible with your VIN on your operating system, so use your tune, updated.

Potential Tuner

Wink 214/222 cam tune

Quote Originally Posted by wyattooearp View Post
    I have 2015 SS Camaro. 214/222 cam motion cam, kooks lt headers. I have the tune running quite well. It will be real close to your cam. If interested give me your email and will email it to you.
    Hello, seen your post from awhile back. I have a 2015 SS camaro. 214/222 Cam Motion cam. LS3 . Would like a copy of your tune to compare to mine if you would, mine is running well too just want to compare them. My E-mail is (your gonna love this) [email protected] . and screen name is wyatt00earp, whats the chances of almost identical screen names, same year and make of car, and same cam from cam motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: