Thread: Fullscreen scanner

Tuner

Fullscreen scanner

Is there anyway to get a full screen scanner that hides the GUI and just shows the gauge/table/graph display?

Would make for a super-sweet looking interface and convenient solution for in-car digital dash using small monitors.

Probably easier to just use a BT OBD adapter and Torque app.
    '07 TBSS. 3SS, 2wd, 402ci, BTR STG 3 cam, Speed LTs w/ catless Y-pipe, HD Spal fans
    '04 DMAX,NOT STOCK!

Tuner
    But I want to data log with HPTuners, and HPTuners gives me tables and PIDs that other devices cannot.

Also, when connecting two reading devices to my car's communication bus it massively slows down sampling rate for obvious reasons. Therefore, I'm looking for a one-stop solution and instead of setting up say a stand-alone dash logger to import information to HPtuners, I'd rather design a dash using HPtuners and datalog + display all the time.

The gauge display already looks pretty cool in HPT. The ability to fullscreen the gauges and design a nice looking dashboard would be absolutely amazing.

Yeah, I have my HP dash set up pretty well too. To my liking at least.. The GUI is kinda the ginger step sister to the panel...

red2.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '07 TBSS. 3SS, 2wd, 402ci, BTR STG 3 cam, Speed LTs w/ catless Y-pipe, HD Spal fans
    '04 DMAX,NOT STOCK!