Thread: more MPVI2 license and scanner issues

more MPVI2 license and scanner issues

just got my new mpvi2 replaced since it quit recognizing it or connecting. never even got to upload a single tune.now that I have it back it seems to work on the scanner side like it should. BUT, now I don't have any readouts for timing advance,STFT,or my left 02 sensor. right one is reading fine.and LTFT works fine. it shows timing retard, but not the advance. I even have my wideband hooked up and its reading it correctly in the scanner. so I tried to flash a tune just to see if it was possible. NOPE. not licensed, no credits. I had 2 previously for this vehicle. and it shows under help that I have 2 credits used under this vehicle. what am I missing? ive had nothing but bad luck with this and have gotten nowhere so far.

Did you repoll for supported parameters while connected to the vehicle yet?

What about re-syncing the device under the help tab??
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

resync, yes. I did not repoll. I will try that tomorrow. that may be it. not sure how to fix the license issue though. im just never sure if im doing something wrong or its broken at this point.

well, scratch that idea. I cant try anything. this morning I cant even connect to vehicle AGAIN. just like my last one. worked perfect for hours last night. made several scans trying to get all the parameters to work. try to connect this morning and "interface not found" . tried 3 different vehicles. nothing/.

and now magically , it works again. so I repolled and everything came back. thanks 5fdp. maybe one day ill actually be able to flash something and it work. ive had nothing but connection/license issues since I bought this thing. shows I have used credits on this vehicle, but says I have no license when I try to write.