Thread: Newer Cummins Tunes in Repository?

Potential Tuner

Newer Cummins Tunes in Repository?

Hello. How come I can only see, literally, 2 tunes in the repository when I search with the keyword "Cummins". No one's willing to share? I'd like to download a 2011 6.7l Automatic 4x4 tune to just poke around in prior to actually doing anything on my truck. Is there something available that I somehow overlooked?

Banned
    Search through the threads, there?s plenty of posted tunes throughout the threads

I uploaded my 2010 6.7 cummins stock tune. I had to label it as a 5.9, because 6.7 was not an available option.
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

Tuner
    Don't search Cummins, search engine displacement. Works better.

Chay

Potential Tuner
    Sorry to bring up older thread but rather than start new I thought I'd try to keep in one spot.

I searched 6.7 and came up with only two ford tunes.

I just recently picked up an 07 6.7 truck I'm putting back together after wreck, will want to remove the EGR and exhaust parts somewhere down the road. I see mixed info on being able to use my HPT to tune these things out. Opinions? What are the limitations of the HPT setup for early 6.7's?

Banned
    My personal opinion there?s better available, but that?s just my opinion.

Potential Tuner
    I get that, I'm just curious because I already have HPT for my LS based hot rods and I'm not looking to make a lot more power in the truck, just be ok with the deletes.

Banned
    You?ll need user defined parameters for that and will have to figure it out for your MY. Not openly available information.