Thread: Segment tab issue , help please

Potential Tuner

Segment tab issue , help please

Guys , I'm new to this and have read and watched videos , trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong before bothering you all. Need some help please, have down loaded a stock tune file from repository, 2002 Silverado, to segment trans 4l80 into my 2002 tune file. Just cant get the segment tab to open , both files opened in compared folder. I've tried as much as I can find. Even downloaded again just to make sure I didn't corrupt it while closing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Do the operating systems match?

It's possible that they may both be 2002 files but one file may be using a different OS. Make sure both files have the same starting OS.

Even post up both the files you have.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the responce , no they don't match , I've read the segment instructions on the top post and a few stickies down it mentioned that. That's when I started looking at my OS, and for matching OS files. But really thanks for your time and help. Sorry for the bother.