Thread: Turbo E38 startup issues

Potential Tuner

Turbo E38 startup issues

I am trying to get an ly6 with a BTR stg 4 turbo cam, Bosh 210 injectors, and a turbo to start. This is a swap, the donor was a 2008 2500. I also have a t56 behind it.

I have started the motor with the cold side unhooked from the intake. Seemed to idle alright (telling me that I have gotten halfway close on scaling hopefully). The issue came after I hooked up the cold side. I was able to get it to start by hitting the throttle but it didn't want to idle. The log looks weird to me because one bank stays flat and the other seems to go rich?

I have tried messing with the ve tables (also put the original scaled tune that doesn't have the 2 bar os) I am either way off or there is another issue because taking them up or down doesn't change anything. Not sure what I am doing wrong or what direction I need to go in. Thanks in advance.

first_startup.hpl
    Turbo_LY6_scaled_maffail_spark reduced_2barSD.hpt

What map sensor is it running?

The KOEO is at 103kpa, though it may be higher because it's still logging the 1 bar MAP channel. It seems the linear and offset data is incorrect for the sensor right now.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    It is a 3 bar map from efisource

Potential Tuner
    I looked through the channels available to log and the one that is in the log was the only one I found.

I put the stock settings back in for the map and plugged the stock map in the harness to see what it was reading and it showed 97 kpa. To get the three bar to read the same I had to adjust my offset to 4.9 instead of 10.33.