Thread: i swap a 4l60e to a 4l80e and now the car looks like only have 2 shift

Potential Tuner

i swap a 4l60e to a 4l80e and now the car looks like only have 2 shift

Hi like the title say I did a swap and I got hp tuners pro, the ecu was tuned by a pro tuner before and I just finish tuning school, the problem is I change the transmission at the transmission tab but looks like I only have 2 shift, I can shift at the computer on hp tune but even the manual don't change, do I have to do the base file on entirely and flash the hole OS?

You have to actually change part of the calibration to make it work.

Just clicking the drop down menu and saying it has a 4L80e does nothing.

Read up on the segment swap feature, that is the only way to import a 4L80e transmission segment into your computer without jumping through a other hoops to get you going.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I did change the calibration from other file I had by copy and past still the same, do I need to load the os or entirely?350z LS 4l80e change 1.hpt

Copy/paste is not the same as segment swap. I'm trying to figure out if you used the segment swap feature using the compare function in the editor.

This segment swap feature has to be done with the factory operating system. You can not perform the segment swap on the file you have because it is no longer running the factory OS. This computer is now running a 3 bar speed density OS with the 1263002 operating system.

The stock OS is 12212156. You'd have to go back to that OS first, do the segment swap and apply your 3 bar OS again. Then copy your current tune file information back over.

If you do not have the stock file, then you are kinda out of luck. You'll need another computer or be buying extra credits to do what you want to do.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I find a tune on the repository from a boosted car and now shift but go 1234 quick I try to change the tables on the normal but no luck getting a good smother shift.