Thread: hot start issue

Potential Tuner

hot start issue

Hi,

I'm new here and need some help please. I have costumer here with 6.2 escalade 2007. it has VVT delete, BTR stage 4 cam kit and bolt-on's installed. At last I got it idle but it still wont start when engine warms up, it starts only when i press a little throttle. cold start is possible without throttle . Where should I start to find the problem?,

TIA
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    You need to add some more cranking air in the temperature range thats causing you the problem or you can remove fuel using the cranking fuel fa table in the same temperature range however the remove fuel is usually for having an extended crank for hot starts but sometimes both are needed to be adjusted to get the desired results

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TCSS07 View Post
    You need to add some more cranking air in the temperature range thats causing you the problem or you can remove fuel using the cranking fuel fa table in the same temperature range however the remove fuel is usually for having an extended crank for hot starts but sometimes both are needed to be adjusted to get the desired results
    Yep, adding cranking air solved the problem, thank you!