Thread: 2010 Camaro TCC random unlock

Tuner in Training

2010 Camaro TCC random unlock

Hey guys. I installed an SS3 VVT Cam from a BTR stage 2 3 bolt, and have had problems with my shift points and lockup ever since. I have tried to hunt the problem. I am seeing low misfire counts.... in the 6-8 total range while driving, and the vehicle will not lock based on set points on a consistent basis. Once it does lock, it is random if TCC stays engaged. Converter is a 3200 278mm Circle D. Attached is the tune and a log of where the release happens. Shows up at time hack 17.891. Once unlocked, the vehicle will not lock until I cycle the key. I can see no significant change in any parameter that would drive unlock. I have thought about flashing my stock tune in via a write entire, and rebuilding the tune to rule out possible corruption. Any ideas, or additional info I could provide?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    As a side note, i loaded my sd tune in yesterday, and when not in blended or maf only, the car locks as it should. Only difference in tunes is maf re enabled, ltft turned back on, and dfco turned back on.