Thread: New to HP tuners 0411 ecu tune

Potential Tuner

New to HP tuners 0411 ecu tune

im new to hp tuners and need help doing a basic tune for the 0411 ecu for a stock 5.3 motor and 4l60e trans to put in my hot rod drive by cable like deleting vats and cats and all emissions so i can get my car runing and driving

i also is having trouble with another ecu that someone else tuned for a dbw setup but im not sure and how do i change it back to a dbc program

Doing the VATS and DTC trouble codes is super simple. It just takes time to run through all the codes and set them to "no error reported". You would also want to disabled cat over temp in the tune file as well.

Past that it's just making sure you run 58psi of fuel pressure, have no vacuum or exhaust leaks and it should start up and run great if everything is stock and re-using all the stock parts.

Going from DBW to DBC may sound simple but it's not. The DBW computer must have the IAC drivers in the circuit board to even allow for it to run a cable throttle body. Then you'd have to wire in the stuff to make it work because the DBW harness is different. Starting with a DBC computer is far easier.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    thank you for your help
    what dose disabling the cat over temp do and what happens if i dont

COT throws a ton of fuel through the engine to cool down the CAT's and will throw off any A/F ratio. Post a tune so we can see what you have going on.
    My Avatar is my Wife and Proud of it!!
    1970 Chevelle SS 8.1 Vortec T56 9" 3.00
    2006 3500HD 8.1 vortec Allison 6sp 4.10 4X4
    2013 Audi A5 Cab 2.0tfsi Quatro
    www.mcmnapa.com

Potential Tuner
    all so trying to figure out how to turn my car to run without the mass air sensor thank you for your help
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your other thread has that answer, the guy changed your tune file to run in speed density.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    thank you for all your help