Thread: Remote Tuning Network

Potential Tuner

Remote Tuning Network

When you try to open the tune file, the attached photo message appears, already tried to connect in several networks (4g, Broadband Internet) and always happens the same problem.
    Has anyone experienced this or knows the solution?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Potential Tuner
    Anyone know what I can do?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Whomever created the file tunerlocked it, THEY would need to fix the issue by adding you to their tuner network, contact the person who provided you the file.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Question.

If I had a GM vehicle that had a remote tune network file flashed onto it by the previous owner, will it be editable after I read out and save the tune with my own interface?

If not, what are my options if I do not have a stock file to flash or haul it to the dealer to be reflashed, then trailer it back so a startup tune can be made?
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 96gt4.6 View Post
    Question.

If I had a GM vehicle that had a remote tune network file flashed onto it by the previous owner, will it be editable after I read out and save the tune with my own interface?

If not, what are my options if I do not have a stock file to flash or haul it to the dealer to be reflashed, then trailer it back so a startup tune can be made?
    Yes assuming it wasn't tunerlocked.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thank you Bill.

Assuming it is tuner locked with HP (I have yet to try and read it), will it read out and then fail a definition, or just not be able to read at all?

If it is tuner locked, is there any way for me to license the module and do a stock over write? Will the tuner lock interfere with a dealer level stock over write?