Thread: still learning. pe on before rpm and super lean decel

Tuner

still learning. pe on before rpm and super lean decel

sorry still learning.
    what conditions would cause it to command a 12.5 below my rpm delay set at 2500. = 5 min 3s
    also on decel or hard runs when i shift it goes stupid lean i tried adding to tables under 20kpa. =throughout.
    and lastly i have an intermittent stumble just starting from a stop. manual trans. shows timing went -5*
    labeled hiccup. 4min 32s
    Attached Files Attached Files

De-acceleration fuel cut off or DFCO is why when you are off the throttle and coasting it will peg the wideband lean. That is a stock function of the computers calibration. It saves fuel by shutting the injectors off and it can also act like an engine brake.

If you are rather slow between shifts, it will also go from being in power enrichment, back to stoich, could enter DFCO and then you are back in the throttle again. So you see the lean spike. I saw in the log where it did that because your gear change took a full second or more to compete.

Power enrichment is often based on your throttle position. The TPS went over 60% and the MAP kpa was already over 55kpa. Those two major triggers where there, so it went in PE. I've found that the rpm enable is ignored and because the time delay that goes with it is set to zero it just ignores it. I prefer to raise the MAP kpa above the stock setting of 55, to like 80-90kpa and just use my foot to determine PE.

Try adding some of the spark correction channels and torque mngt channels to see what may be pulling the spark away. You could also set the min spark advanced to 0 degrees instead of like -10ish like it is now.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    so what you said about power enrichment would also apply to dfco? because enable temp is set at 280.