Thread: TH400 swap from 6spd whipple throttle and inj duty issues

Potential Tuner

TH400 swap from 6spd whipple throttle and inj duty issues

Hello! I have a 2015 scat pack was a 6spd now TH400 with whipple 2.9L gen3 102 whipple TB ID1300 injectors fore return fuel system on E85
    Also did ported heads and big daddy cam. Ever since ive made these changes I have had nothing but issues the car was tuned by a shop but has not been right since I picked it up. Any help would be great. The throttle keeps dropping off around 6,100 rpms and injector duty cycle goes all the way up to 98% and if I hit the nitrous duty cycle goes way up to 103%

data log street test was with nitrous others are NA
    Attached Files Attached Files

Have you emailed Mike to see what the issue may be? Looks like you defiantly need ID1700 injectors. How much boost and fuel pressure are you at? I did not see the MAP on log file. I assume you have a triple pump with the injectors being maxed out. Normally anything over 85% duty cycle is considered maxed out.
    I was hoping to see a couple of videos with your new set up at the track. Good luck on getting it resolved soon man! That's a nice set up.

Potential Tuner
    I fixed the injector duty cycle by changing the injector scaling now im back at 70%. Just posted some new videos on facebook and IG

Potential Tuner
    17lbs boost and 65psi and goes up to 78psi at boost never drops psi