Thread: TPS showing crazy numbers, need help, I am totally lost

Potential Tuner

TPS showing crazy numbers, need help, I am totally lost

I have a 2007 2500hd new body style , it had a 6.0 with a ton of miles on it. I swapped it for a 2008 6.2 from a yukon. was using the original ecu till it went out on day and I swapped in the yukon ecu. I have jacked up the program so bad that now it has some crazy tps reading that is causing the timing to up and down with the tps reading. I am posting the tune and the scan of it at idling. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.
    The motor has a cold air intake and long tube headers with no cats. everything else is stock.
    I am will to pay someone if they are wiling to help me tune this thing.
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

And you can't roll back to an earlier tune from before it was jacked up and start again because...?

Is the '09 ECM still using the base OS it came with, or did you try flashing it with the file you'd been using from the '07?

Did you modify any of the stuff on the Electronic Throttle tab that has the scary warnings at the bottom about how changing them can cause Bad Things to happen?

Potential Tuner
    I tried the old program and a couple of other ecu's all scanned with the same issue. So it's not my tune at the moment. Just ordered a new AC Delco Throttle body. it should be here by this weekend. Going to give that a try. Old one has 258K miles on it, so that just might be the problem.....