Thread: 2015 Mustang GT Ghost Cam Questions

Potential Tuner

2015 Mustang GT Ghost Cam Questions

Me and a buddy tried setting up a ghost cam on my 2015 but haven't got it quite perfect yet. Been looking around on the forums but most threads seem to be for 2013/14 coyotes. Was hoping someone could give some advice on what to change
    Thanks!
    2015_ghost_cam_4.hpt

Quote Originally Posted by Bill88stang View Post
    shit id like to know as well I did it on a 2014 gt but it would only last around 30 seconds after start up

Potential Tuner
    Yea there doesn't seem to be any real write ups on how to do it correctly. The current one I have chops fine but drops to low RPMs and stalls at lights sometimes. I can't seem to find a guide or enough info to do a full blown ghost cam.

Potential Tuner

Trying to get it working on my 2013 Mustang V6 and no luck.

I've tried for a while but can't seem to get the S197 3.7 to chop at all (Basically just surges and sounds like crap). Seen a few Ghost Cam tunes posted for the S550 5.0 on multiple posts but not much on the S197 5.0 or 3.7. Guess i'll try messing with it on my 2011 F150 5.0 this weekend and see if maybe I can get that to chop at all. A write up with actual instructions on what to change would be nice Little bits all over the forums didn't help me much the last few months.