Thread: 02 sensor issue?

Tuner in Training

02 sensor issue?

So Im still trying to get loose ends fixed before I head back to the tuner. Looked like I had a bad 02 sensor on the drivers side, bought 2 ngk/ntk sensors and replaced both just to be done with it. plugged up hp tuners and still showing as if its bad. It is getting power and heating up. Also tested my pass side one that I know worked with same result. Heats up and has power but still reads .448 steady. Is there something in my tune making this happen? I have no clue what else it could be. heres my tune and recent log.
    Attached Files Attached Files

No, nothing in the tune is causing it to read .448 all the time.

Your other problem is that for whatever reason, you deleted all your o2 sensor codes. So it makes doing diag on the problem impossible without knowing what code the computer is spitting out. You need to re-enable all your primary o2 sensor codes for both banks.

Then you can see the code it's giving you then track down your wiring/power/ground issue with that sensor.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    No idea why they were all off. Changed that and see what I can get it to do.