Thread: Wot ??

Advanced Tuner

Wot ??

So I've been logging for a while now and have noticed that I never get 100% throttle even though my voltage is at 4.3v I know when the pcm sees 3.8v it suppose to give WOT but my logs never really go above 84% no matter what I do. Could this be something in the TCM that's holding the throttle closed a little?? I dont have the TCM unlocked right now but would something in it hold the throttle back?? Also is shut the throttle to around 40% on the shifts but I'm sure that's in the TCM. Any suggestions where to look??
    2015 Dodge Charger Scat Pack 6.4
    Last edited by FstdodgeKY; 06-17-2019 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Left info out

Are you logging or able to log transmission throttle % i noticed this on a log of mine recently. Worth adding to your log. Likely a tq management issue i would assume?

If you're logging relative throttle and requested throttle it's likely at 100% when reading 84%.. like on a gm.

Advanced Tuner
    It is showing a percentage of the sensor...which is 0-5v
    The 84% is 4.2v and the TB is fully open at 3.8v.
    So, yes - you are @ WOT.
    Last edited by Hemituna; 06-19-2019 at 03:52 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemituna View Post
    It is showing a percentage of the sensor...usually 0-5v
    So the 84% is 4.2v
    this would make the most sense but i can add a log if it helps anyone. just didnt look right to me and didnt want to leave anything on the table if that was all the throttle was opeing. But did run my fastest pass at 7.45 and 1.68 60ft (sry only run 1\8 mile here) on street tires with this tune.