Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P59 and TAC issues Please help me get this rolling

Tuner in Training
    Pcm should be same for my application but I'll verify. Did you happen to have the tac to pedal pinouts sir?

Look at the bottom of the post, there are attached screenshots of the wiring diagram and pinouts for TAC C1 & C2, APP sensor, and throttle body connectors.

Tuner in Training
    ahh, sorry, viewed it from the phone and it only showed the one when i clicked on the attachment, now that I'm at work i can view it all. perfect sir. yet again, thank you very much!

Tuner in Training
    just an update, i swapped to a 04 truck TAC, Harness and pedal and everything works as it should, 100% throttle function, blips, etc all work as intended without codes or limp modes. that assembly wont physically fit without serious modification so I'm still awaiting snail mail to bring me the TAC from an 04 envoy blindsquirrel gave me the part # too earlier. i did however verify pinouts between PCM, TB, TAC, Pedal etc are all the same/proper to the envoy. so as long as the TAC correlates to the PCM OS ok we should be good to go. should know for sure next few days.

It won't hurt anything to try the new Trailblazer TAC with the existing tune/OS, at worst it'll just act goofy like it did before. Only mess with changing the OS if it doesn't work as-is.

Tuner in Training
    Well...the new tac doesn't fully function. I can go 100% throttle no issue,but if I do 60% or quick blips it trips no comm with tac again. Verified wiring between all systems via pinouts provided by blindsquirrel and it's all good to go. So I got to removing the pedal o had in there and started cutting, welding and beating the truck pedal until it fit nearly as good as the bolt in one from the trailblazer. Got it Installed with appropriate tac and harness and verified via scanner it works as it should without issue. Sucks I paid for a specific pedal and bracket to bolt in on to reside on fabricating one to fit. But it is what it is. Anyways...anyone that needs some tac modules I have spares lol. Also thanks again blindsquirrel for the info and time. It is much appreciated sir. She's fully functional now thanks to you, Matt