I need help! 2002 Silverado Turbo 5.3 with 222/227 cam, DBC throttle body, and 4l80e. I'm pretty new to the tuning game and just do this as a hobby. I have got the truck to start well when cold and warm and idles good in park and idles good in gear. The issue is that the STIT goes nuts when I shift from park to drive. Also I cant seem to get good data from the russ k config. If I cold start and do the raf in gear the STIT just slowly climbs to maybe plus 8g/s or so when it gets up to temp and stays there until the throttle is touched then the trims settle down to a much lower number. Obviously if 8g/s were add to the 198 cell the truck would run away. Totally baffled about all of this. I have adjusted the throttle plate, RAF values, and pretty much everything I can think of to try. I am almost wondering if my ECM is acting up. Would someone that knows more about this take a look and see what might be the issue. I caught the phenomena twice coming home from work this morning. I stop at 6:55:48 to check trims in drive and they are adding some then shift to park and trims are close then back to drive and the engine revs and the trims start to pull quite a bit of air. This high idle condition will continue until the truck is turned off which I do at 7:01:08 at a traffic light then it returns to normal. The same thing happens at 7:08:24 and I turn the truck off to "reset" it at 7:15:36. I Just don't understand...Any help is appreciated.

crazy idle.hpllatest raf down.hpt