Thread: Seeking Guidence with P59 LTFT on Narrowband

Potential Tuner

Talking Seeking Guidence with P59 LTFT on Narrowband

Ok so, I have been tweaking this VE Table for about a week or so now. I'm confused about the relevance of getting which numbers where. The Guides I'm following are a little outdated and some of the vids are as well.

I have created a Histogram that logs the LTFT + STFT Math parameter in VCM. I have gotten these numbers down below 3. Are these the only numbers I need to worry about getting this low? The Scanner also logs both STFT and LTFT and the LTFT numbers are still a little high.

Also, on the VE Table, the area in the histogram I cannot log due to not being able to physically populate the cell, make the 3D Map look off? At what point do I smooth or interpolate or do I even bother?

I'm trying to get the VE Table done so I can move one to MAF Calibration and the learning curve to that as well.

I have attached the VCM Scan and a Copy of the Tune. If anyone has a moment to glance at them I'd be appreciative. Jus looking for some guidance and see if I'm going in the right direction or not.

To clarify

2004 Silverado 2500HD 6.0
    Narrowband Tuning the Part Throttle and Idle on Narrowband O2's
    Attached Files Attached Files

A little high?

It's right within 3% of zero almost all the time, that's more than good enough for me. I'd go straight to the MAF now.

Even stock calibrations have that much swing in the trims, sometimes more.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Hey 5FDP, Wanted to say thanks for looking it over. I did move on to MAF tuning and everything is working itself out. Just wanted to say thanks!