Thread: Anyone remote tune?

Potential Tuner

Anyone remote tune?

I have no local shops or good tuners near me and I have a new build that I need to get a great tune for. I have let two people take a shot at it already and they cookie cutter tuned it. This isn't going to get it done with this setup. Runs pretty bad still. The cam is aggressive and higher than normal compression. Car is a C6 Z06 naturally aspirated and looking to go back on e85 and it has a flex sensor. IT is on race gas now. I can go over the details of the car via PM or email. I need someone that is going to be able to do more than just a MAF tune.

What’s the specs?

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    Std ECU?

Potential Tuner
    Yes normal ECU. I really want someone who will be able to do a blended VE/MAF tune and can do EOIT adjustments for the cam to get it really nailed down. I already had two people do a MAF only tune after they said they could get it right but there are still weird issues with drivability and raw fuel smell. Throttle response is not good either. I know a little about tuning but I dont have the experience to tackle this.

The motor is 12.4:1 static and 9:1 dynamic compression. I will want to run it on e85 but wanted to see how it does on 100 first.

Honestly probably best just go to straight SD on it...
    Blending is not problem either...

Even with getting EOIT correct still most likely have some fuel smell (with no cats)
    I assume on a build like this, there long gone.

That much compression need Atleast 100 octane to have any timing, e85 with a flex fuel harness be what I would do

Throttle response is bad most likely due to timing and fuel being off

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    I don't want to do SD only since I drive in an area that goes from sea level to 4000ft+. It still has high flow cats with 2" ARH headers. Noise is an issue for me. No cats are not an option. It does have a flex sensor already sine I ran e85 in the past.