Thread: MVPI2 Upgrade From MVPI Pro Expensive?

MVPI2 Upgrade From MVPI Pro Expensive?

I have the standard old MVPI Pro which I use with my wideband etc....... I live in Australia.

So from my understanding, I would need the MVPI2 + Pro Addon so my wideband works which is $550 USD? Less the trade in of my MVPI Pro interface...... $180USD? = $370USD + Postage to send back to the USA?.... Dunno about that cost.

So it'd cost me $370USD+ or $533 Australian......

Eek. Problem I have is I have noticed my MVPI basically seems to have now started to be problematic, dunno if it's software updates or age...... but I can barely get a flash done and the car logs in my garage but the moment I actually go to log it when I'm going to go for a drive it just doesn't work. I've changed USB's cords etc, voltages is all ok etc.

So I'm a bit over it.... It's bricked one of my ECU's fair enough that was probably car voltage being low but cost me $65 to factory flash it....... I've been having issues with it for months, so the option I considered was the upgrade but at $500+ Australian thats a bit of a pill to swallow and I feel like just looking at it the pro addon may not be a practical thing to have....... driving and logging wideband as the cord doesn't look long enough to run across so it's out of the way safety wise.

Am I the only one thinking these things? ..... Like for me the bluetooth would be handy out of the MVPI2....
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Advanced Tuner
    If you're sending in your old MPVI pro for the upgrade, you'l receive an MPVI2 pro, for the upgrade price, no extra.

If you're looking to get a new MPVI2 without the upgrade then you're looking at $550 USD
    JTC Performance - Authorized HP Tuners Reseller
    Remote performance tuning

ok cool cheers. I must have misread that.
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.