Thread: cammed l83 stalling issues.

Tuner

cammed l83 stalling issues.

I'm working on a 14 Silverado l83, has a tsp 227/235 110lsa camshaft, 3600 circle d converter. I'm able to get the truck to hold idle after I blip the throttle at start up after that itll hold idle and once I get back on the pedal in gear it stalls. Any help will be appreciated. I will attach the tune, log and config I'm using.

Thanks,
    startup, stall issue..hpl
    start up, stall issue..hpt
    pe ratio.Channels.xml
    pe ratio.Layout.xml
    Last edited by R0G3R; 06-24-2019 at 05:38 PM.

Tuner
    It?s only doing it when adjusting the virtual ve table, could it be the virtual torque causing this issue?

put your minimum spark table and virtual torque back to stock and see what it does. take about 10-15% out of the virtual torque idle regions also

Tuner
    My minimum speak table is -5 at idle, I don?t think that will help at all. The torque tables I raised and was able to get it to idle better. I will put the vtt tables back to stock and put minimum spark back to stock and I?ll repost back.

Tuner
    Also I?m getting torque management advance, does that mean I have to raise timing? On high/low octane tables.

Upload your stock file I will tune the idle for you.
    With your cam specs it has big overlap, so you may need to disable closed loop and idle at 18:1 afr ( it will be almost 1.0 lambda in the engine but the overlap fools the o2 sensors due to fresh air escaping from exh. valve.

Tuner
    stock.hpt

Here is the stock file.

thanks!