Thread: 2012 Avalanche stock tune file

Advanced Tuner

2012 Avalanche stock tune file

Hoping someone has a stock file for this truck. Not one in the repository, and I need to check the stock throttle tables.

I have a truck here for a tune that keeps throwing p0606, and the tune in it was messed with pretty drastically before I got my hands on it. I've fixed p0606 before with stock throttle tables, so I want to see if that fixes it before exploring other options.

If it's any help. A 2013 Avalanche file uses the same values as my previous 2012 Silverado.

A 2012 Avalanche is going to run the same throttle body and settings too.

I've spent a little time in the past just browsing files within similar year ranges to see if anything were ever different. Often all the vehicles like the Tahoe/Suburban/yukon/avalanche trucks all run the same information if the computers were within a few year span of each other and they had the same engine/trans combo.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    13 file was minutely different and still tripped the code. Ended up stopping by a dealership today and pulling a read off a stock truck. Problem solved