Thread: Lean Spike Between Shifts please help log and tune included

Lean Spike Between Shifts please help log and tune included

as title states, whenever I shift I have a lean spike(easily seen in the clipped logs), I have tried disabling my dfco and cfco, didnt get rid of it, so i put them back on, i have tried lowering my neutral airflow in that range a lot. to see if it would prevent the spike, I have attempted Tighter VE tuning, adjusted spark, increased throttle follower etc... I am sure someone much smarter than myself has a simple fix, hence I am here lol. Thank you in advance

Vehicle: 2007 c6 z06, cam and bolt ons. 1000cc scaled injectors(I did check my logs before the injector swap, and even with stock injectors it still spikes lean), and speed density tuned

lean spike when shifting without cfco dfco.hpl
    clipped lean spike when shifting.hpl
    ve5.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    looking at "clipped lean spike when shifting" after the shift you dont get back in PE until 4300 rpm. You can see it in your wideband as well

Thank you for the reply, I saw that as well, and it drops out of open loop into closed loop. Not sure how i fix it, I'm going to try playing with the airflow step down, see if i can get it to slow close beyond 5k rpms, hopefully keeping it in PE, open loop and removing the lean spike... but i am more than open to suggestions

Tuner
    Your throttle drops from the desired 25% to 19% kicking you out of PE.

I very much appreciate the replies, i changed tps for pe to zero after 3500, now i stay in open loop and pe mode between shifts. From here im pretty sure i can ve tune and reduce min airflow in neutral to finish removing the rest of the spike. If anyone else has suggestions i am definitely open to trying them, before i destroy this min airflow table lol