Thread: 6R80 wont shift after ProCharger install, need help

6R80 wont shift after ProCharger install, need help

Please help, we installed Supercharger kit on Mustang 3.7L 2012" , calibrated engine data - it works good on one gear , + 100hp added.
    When cruising on the street everything wokr good untill Full Throttle, when we hit full throttle - it can not change gear , the car run fine till 7000 , after that it trying to make shift but engine just hanging in the 7k+ area and no shift occure ((( i was trying to raise upshift pressure, and lower rpm shift point... but nothing help... Any advise please? if the problem in Tranny itself may be? or its all about Trans calibration and i need to tune some more numbers in there?
    Last edited by Stez; 06-26-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stez View Post
    Please help, we installed Supercharger kit on Mustang 3.7L 2012" , calibrated engine data - it works good on one gear , + 100hp added.
    When cruising on the street everything wokr good untill Full Throttle, when we hit full throttle - it can not change gear , the car run fine till 7000 , after that it trying to make shift but engine just hanging in the 7k+ area and no shift occure ((( i was trying to raise upshift pressure, and lower rpm shift point... but nothing help... Any advise please? if the problem in Tranny itself may be? or its all about Trans calibration and i need to tune some more numbers in there?
    Post your tune so we can look at it and see what's wrong.

Advanced Tuner
    Post a tune and a log of it happening including all of the appropriate transmission channels.
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results