Thread: 03 lb7 with lly heads swap

Potential Tuner

03 lb7 with lly heads swap

I finished the swap crank the truck and it struggled a bit but it eventually started it started white smoking a lot but as it go hot it stopped smoking. so now its time to tune the truck
    Any bits of advice on what parameter I need to change so I can get this truck running good or anyone has done a tune for this that will sell or something? I'm new to this diesel world

Quote Originally Posted by varo25 View Post
    I finished the swap crank the truck and it struggled a bit but it eventually started it started white smoking a lot but as it go hot it stopped smoking. so now its time to tune the truck
    Any bits of advice on what parameter I need to change so I can get this truck running good or anyone has done a tune for this that will sell or something? I'm new to this diesel world
    There are lots of decent tunes on this forum. I'd suggest going through the page and looking/comparing your file to others and see what they are changing and try to understand why they'd make those changes. Also post your tune file and ill give you some basic pointers.

Potential Tuner
    This is the stock tune before the head swap.
    2003 Duramax Stock Tune.hpt