Thread: Tuning VE table P59 ECU

Tuner in Training

Tuning VE table P59 ECU

Hows it going guys, new here and new to tuning. I have 07 classic GMC sierra with a stock 5.3, CAI, 1-7/8" LT headers, 08 and newer truck intake manifold with a 103 nick williams TB, 42LB INJ, 4l60 with a 4k triple disk cirlcle d converter, 373's in the back. Nothing special, the reason for the big converter is because I used to have a LS2 with cam,heads and nitrous but after a lot of fun lol it is no longer with us. So I just installed the stock 5.3 back in it and put everything from the LS2 on it. The throttle body was because I was gonna install a holley HI-RAM intake on the LS2 but I just never got around to it. So that was a few yrs back and I hadnt really messed with the truck other than I was going to go to a racing meet and had my tuner at the time tune it for a 200 shot of nitrous on this stock 5.3 setup lol because why not?? So 2 Months ago I purchased HP tuners and wanting to learn how to tune I decided to use my truck as as the guinea pig and tune it back to a motor only tune. I have been chipping away at the VE table for quite a bit because this thing was quite lean all around (im guessing because of the wet nitrous kit) but Im finally getting it to where I like it enough to where I can start adding some timing in. Could yall take a look and see if the table looks ok, there are some pretty big spikes in it after the paste special onto the table and I tried smoothing out as best I could but my skills arent the best yet. Anyway let me know what yall think.
    Attached Files Attached Files