Thread: Timing Maps/Fueling

Advanced Tuner

Timing Maps/Fueling

So I'm working on a 2015 charger scat pack and just curious what everyone is doing regarding there MBT timing tables. Im setup up for a 100 shot and have both my WOT table and lock-pin tables set to the same but have left my MBT tables alone and are still at factory spec. Should i make any adjustments to this table, im still fighting some knock retard and just curious if this table might be able to help that? Also i've added some fueling in the PE table to bring my WOT fueling down to 12.0 average, is this the best way to adjust the fueling in WOT area? Ive read that some people adjust with the injector table but my assumption is that would change the whole fueling including P/T. Am i wrong in thinking this? Thanks in Advanced.

on my 2016 scat I would adjust fueling under pe aircharge. I would copy and paste that to the Baro table as well. I have noticed it works but very inconsistent. 1 hit might be 12.2 next 11.8-9 ish. but it worked . I would also turn the rear 02 sensors off so they don't do any fueling adjustments and raise the COT thresholds so they don't interfere either. I do all these adjustments leaving the Nueral Network turned on. however tuning a 19 scat which came from another shop with a cam and tune in it and they had neural network off and the fueling was changed in the VE table. Nothing on the aircharge table settings. their a lot of debate wether to leave the Nueral network setting on or off in different threads from different tuners

as far as nitrous settings I always left MBT alone and adjusted the WOT base, never needed to adjust the Lockpin timing either . I would log my changes and the logs would reflect whatever I put in the WOT base table.