I've been looking for a tune for my 2008 PT Cruiser Turbo 41TE.
HP tuners lists support for up to 2007 which is much better than most that stop at 2006 before CANBUS started. It seems the 41TE trans was updated then also.
2007 was the last year for the 235HP GT. The Turbo continued for 2008 as the 180HP 87 Octane "Turbolite" in the Limited version, and maybe as an option on other models.
There was a 2008 Stage 1 ECM listed with part# for both manual and AT cars in the Mopar Performance catalog, but no one has seen one in the wild. But the settings exist.
I found one blog in a PT forum from an HP Tuner owner that says it works on his 2008 PT Turbolite, and some notes here that it works for the 2007GT.
Basically for 2008 there are no 235HP GT, or Stage 1 PCMs available. Even a stock GT Turbo flash would be worth +55HP. The transmission torque management on the 1-2 shift is ridiculous also.
I'm a total noob at PCM tuning, but I know a couple SRT4 tuners who can help me out if i can get access to the settings, or a 93 Octane tuning file. A cloned 2008 Stage 1 ECM would be eprfect for me.