Thread: On3 Twin turbo C6 very odd RPM fluctuation and Popping out of exhuast under boost.

Tuner in Training

On3 Twin turbo C6 very odd RPM fluctuation and Popping out of exhuast under boost.

I have just installed a On3 twin turbo kit on my C6 and I am having a crazy RPM/Boost curve fluctuation issue thats causing the car to Pop out of the exhaust. I did also Install Bosch 210s from VS racing and upgrade to a DSX E38 upgraded PCM at the same time. You can see in the log a did multiple pulls and and the RPM reading is very jagged and odd looking, the boost curve is also the same way. I have double checked and did a complete pressure test of the whole boost system and there are no leaks, I have done brand new wires and BR7EF plugs gapped at .022", The car is flex fuel and running around E60 at the time but still does it on E85. The IAT temps are high and pulling timing on the last pull But I cannot see that being the issue. This car was supercharged previously and had 0 issues on basically the same tune minus the injector/fueling changes. The possibilities that i can come up with are maybe its waste gate or boost surging causing the rpm fluctuation? or maybe Its injector related but i used the ID2000 data from there site like most people use for these injectors. Any insight would be appreciated!

Also the engine is a ls2 with tick performance blower cam, dual springs, forged rods and pistons, stock heads and intake.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by milesg; 06-30-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    I would be guessing an engine earth problem or cracked plug porcelain.

popping out exhaust is a spark issue.

You have the maf failed in Airflow, but in dtc's---P0101,102,103 should be Mil on first error if you are running in SD ?
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    i think your 2 bar settings are off

from memory is your using DSX 2bar its 250/10.33

also your stoich is a bit off

you will also need to adjust your RPM and MAP zone boundaries
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

244.68/10.21 is correct for the DSX 2bar sensor.