Thread: 01 ss 228r cam,no cats

01 ss 228r cam,no cats

01 Camaro ss tsp 228r camshaft,no cats...can someone please review this log and tell me what I should do next..iv been working on my ve tables but havnt recalibrated my maf yet
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    what do you need help with exactly? and posting up a tune file helps greatly

post your tune file. your commanded fuel is way to rich

Alright I will tomorrow I found out I had a cracked plug also,so now I?m running tr55?s and is running a lot better...ok my wide band I?m showing 14.3-14.9 and 12.7-12.0 under pe

You're missing a few channels you want to watch. Like your knock retard channel, injector pulse width avg for both banks.

Things to remember is that commanded is one thing and actual is another. The idea is to have commanded match actual air fuel readings at all times. So if you command 11.70 you want to see 11.7.11.8 on the wideband.

Right now you are saying you see 12.0-12.7 but are commanding that much richer 11.7 mixture. You can see how far off this is. If you were to command 12.5 and just going off of what you say, it would be far leaner probably around 13.0-13.2 afr.

To me I'd leave the commanded at what it is, add fuel to the VE/MAF to get you at your target. Then dial back the commanded AFR to where you really want to be at say 12.4-12.5. Once the fueling is dialed in, it should follow your commanded fueling with little to no change.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Ok I gotcha this is my first car to try and tune so I had no idea about that I was just relying on my wide band and playing with my ve to get my right reading from my wide band..I had no idea about the commanded and the target

And I still haven?t figured out how to get my plx wideband to hook up through my mpvi2 and prolink

Maybe this target vs actual is also due to I have not tuned my maf at all just my ve and idle...I still can?t get my plx wideband to link up I?m using a mpvi2 and pro link.but when I go to the scanner select plx wideband it pulls up and then when I got to connect to car it disappears...does anyone know what is going on...that?s why I haven?t got my maf tuned yet or my ve tables perfect..as of now the car runs ok my ltfts are staying in the single digits around 6+ or - but I need to get my wide band to link up so I can set up my maf I don?t know how to do it any other way