Thread: injector calculator spread sheet

Tuner

injector calculator spread sheet

I'm going to give it a shot at running racetronix 42# injectors but I can't seem to find the excel spreadsheet that allows me to calculate the data based on what racetronix data is. Can anyone show me where it is? I have an excel spreadsheet for injectors but its for scaling and I'm not sure if that the one I need (ERM tuning gave it to me when I bought Ed's tuning course

Advanced Tuner
    Which spreadsheet exactly?
    1997 30th SS. Torqhead 24x, TFS heads, 223/235 cam, 4l80e, S60 D1SC 14psi

Tuner
    Short pulse adder, min injector pulse, offset vs volts vs vac, etc. I have a bolt on ls1. 317 heads ported and polished, long tubes, msd atomic airforce intake, return style fuel system, 90psi 340lph fuel pump, ls2 injectors, 102 tb, cai, Mild cam, built bottom end and I did a WOT pull and at 6000rpm I was at 106%duty cycle and 22ms. I have a set of 42# racetronix and was wanting to try and use them and needed to know what to input into those tables. (Short pulse adder, min injector pulse, offset vs volts vs vac,)
    Last edited by bmorrow8; 07-01-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Tuner
    You could try searching the HPT database for someone who's already done it
    I found this one that had racetronix #42 in the description so you should be able to pull the values from that tune.

Hope it helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by evilstuie View Post
    You could try searching the HPT database for someone who's already done it
    I found this one that had racetronix #42 in the description so you should be able to pull the values from that tune.

Hope it helps.
    thank you sir. I didn't even think about doing that! I learned a new trick of the trade today.