Thread: 2019 Charger Scatpack Help me !!!!!

2019 Charger Scatpack Help me !!!!!

Hey adjustment i made on my 2016 scat are no longer wokring when i try them on the 2019 for example, adjusting fueling under PE aircharge, i would adjust my wot fueling under there and it would show on my wideband accordingly. that doesn't seem to work on the 2019.
    also for timing on my 2016 i would only adjust "WOT Base" and then scan n log the car which the changes would be there..The 2019 i can input whatever timing values i wanted there it will still only show the stock timing in a log.
    i always left NN turned on as well
    car mostly stock some bolts ons
    also where is the throttle adjustments, to make the throttle more sensitive ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstar9528 View Post
    Hey adjustment i made on my 2016 scat are no longer wokring when i try them on the 2019 for example, adjusting fueling under PE aircharge, i would adjust my wot fueling under there and it would show on my wideband accordingly. that doesn't seem to work on the 2019.
    also for timing on my 2016 i would only adjust "WOT Base" and then scan n log the car which the changes would be there..The 2019 i can input whatever timing values i wanted there it will still only show the stock timing in a log.
    i always left NN turned on as well
    car mostly stock some bolts ons
    also where is the throttle adjustments, to make the throttle more sensitive ?
    the 2019 little bit tricky i haven figure it out 100%

the NN in ur file is disabled ! turn it on

for throttle adjustment : engine > torque management >driver demand > pedal characteristics > power % request mode 1 then expected pedal mode 1
    u have to adjust them all

for spark try to adjust the HO table
    Jeep wrangler 2012 automatic, sprintex supercharger, 9lbs of boost, 4.5" lift, fox 2.5 internal bypass shocks, 4.88 gears, 37" tires,

Ford Mustang Shelby gt350 2017, airraid air filter, jlt catch-can,