Thread: Strange O2 behaviour - Is it a leaking injector?

Tuner

Strange O2 behaviour - Is it a leaking injector?

Hi All,

Solve one problem and find 2 more seems to be the running motto for my car project.

Is anyone able to take a quick look at my log and see if they can summise what's going on?

The car has a bit of a rough idle and appears to be searching for the idle a bit. when i put my foot down everything feels unreal, but coasting and idling are now my problem.

The o2 sensors are behaving rather differently, and bank 2 seems to really surge all over the place and then go good and back to crap.

Also from being pretty dialled in the fuel trims are now adding 20% fuel.
    Could it just be a fouled plug, or dying o2 sensor?

Any ideas where to start would be great.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Looking over the log some more, the MAP readings are irregular as well, not as stable as previous logs I've done, at idle or steady throttle the MAP is bouncing constantly.

Both banks fluctuate violently at times, other times its just eh right bank.

I still think my 24x cam signal isn;t synced to the crank, but i don't have the DTC for it, I do have P0343 though for high circuit. Could this be causing it?

Tuner
    anyone?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by evilstuie View Post
    Looking over the log some more, the MAP readings are irregular as well, not as stable as previous logs I've done, at idle or steady throttle the MAP is bouncing constantly.

Both banks fluctuate violently at times, other times its just eh right bank.

I still think my 24x cam signal isn;t synced to the crank, but i don't have the DTC for it, I do have P0343 though for high circuit. Could this be causing it?
    All vehicle owners want to know that their car is running correctly. click here OBD2 can help you
    I think you should check camshaft position sensor. The p0343 is being triggered when the engine control unit is getting a faulty signal/high circuit input from the camshaft position sensor. Common causes are a bad camshaft position sensor or bad wirings.
    Last edited by harveyspecter; 07-06-2019 at 07:54 AM.