Thread: LT1 to LT4 SuperCharger Swap. Need some help with a limiter Will pay for assistance!

LT1 to LT4 SuperCharger Swap. Need some help with a limiter Will pay for assistance!

I have gotten the tune relatively dialed in with part throttle. It runs like a dream until about 45-50% throttle and starts to go into boost. Torque hits between 580 and 630 and hits some sort of limiter. I've gone through a lot of different fields and can't see where it lines anything up. I don't believe it to be a fueling issue at all because rail pressure and low side fuel pressure is where it should be. Not sure which direction to go with this. I'm trying to figure out this Gen V system but the torque tables don't seem to have any correlation to each other at all. I'm trying to get this sorted out so I can try and get it to the track this Friday. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Shoot I'd even be willing to pay whomever is able to get it figured out in the end.

Limiter.hpl
    IAT ReCalibration.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Call me 281 -450-1498. Paul or text

I’m T/a kid on the corvette forum, first to do the swap! pM me I you need Any help!

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C