Thread: 2006 Mustang GT (5-speed) Stock file needed

Potential Tuner

2006 Mustang GT (5-speed) Stock file needed

Hello Newbie here,

I recently bought a 2006 Mustang GT (5-speed) that has straight pipes, no cats, and an unknown brand of headers. I think someone has changed the file, but it still throws O2 sensor codes and smells like its running really rich. Better than lean I suppose. I would like to get a stock file so I can see what they have changed.

I have attached my file. The O2 sensor lights keep turning on and I get a P2196 and P2198 codes on the OBD scanner. I suspect the O2 sensor Transport Delay needs to be tweaked, but have no idea what the original numbers were. The numbers look 2006 mustang gt 5-speed o2 transport delay.PNG like this right now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Rick

Potential Tuner
    Do you have access to the Tune File repository ? I don't have a HP product yet, but they have a spot where apparently a bunch of tunes have been uploaded. It should be on their main site, but you need a registered product to get there.

Potential Tuner
    I have an HPTuner, and have been looking for the tune repository. I guess I have been looking in the wrong place. I will check their main site. Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    Seth 2006 Mustang GT bolt on as found.hpt

Not 100% sure if this is stock of had a handheld tune on it already. Think stock though.
    JTC Performance - Authorized HP Tuners Reseller
    Remote performance tuning

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by charcoal03silvy View Post
    Seth 2006 Mustang GT bolt on as found.hpt

Not 100% sure if this is stock of had a handheld tune on it already. Think stock though.
    I'm looking for anything like this to just play with in the software before I go buying the MPVI2. THanks!!!!

!!!