Thread: Pro Link wire diagram

Tuner

Pro Link wire diagram

I would like to hook up my fast wideband to prolink but I am unable to find which wire to use from the prolink. there are 5 wire available with different colors
    black, red, orange, blue, yellow. which do I use?

Potential Tuner
    Do you really have to purchase the Pro Set in order for the Pro Link to read a single analog input for WB AFR?

If so...

Wouldn't the Innovate cable adapters (3480 MTS Serial output to Serial and 3733 Serial to USB) provide the same result (for a fraction of the cost)

OR

Can i simply wire up the Sensor GND and Analog 1 to the Pro Link and call it a day?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat_Dak View Post
    Do you really have to purchase the Pro Set in order for the Pro Link to read a single analog input for WB AFR?

If so...

Wouldn't the Innovate cable adapters (3480 MTS Serial output to Serial and 3733 Serial to USB) provide the same result (for a fraction of the cost)

OR

Can i simply wire up the Sensor GND and Analog 1 to the Pro Link and call it a day?
    I don't believe you can do that. I have 2 AEM wideband sensors. i was able to cut the obd2 port wires and get the analog wires to the pro link. if your only using one you could look for the adapter to obd2 port. if your using 2 then the tuning will get messed up that's why the pro link has came out.