Thread: CCM features?

CCM features?

2016 Cadillac CTS VSport

What exactly is the CCM module? Is there anything in it worth licensing or using credits for?
    I believe the Corvette's have some tuning of the exhaust in this module if I read correctly.
    Mine actually is being listed as a Corvette as seen below. It is actually a V6 LF3.

CCM: 7EB, CAN - C304, 2014-2016 Corvette LT1/LT4
    Serial:
    Controller Type ID By OS: 110
    Diagnostic Requirements: None
    Scanning Methods: SAE J2190 Mode 0x22, HPT Mode 0x23, GM Mode 0x2C 0x2D 0xAA, CAN Listener

Anyone know?

Advanced Tuner
    read the the CCM separately from the rest of the tune and save it as its own file. Look through it and see what's in there. If you don't see anything worthwhile, no need to license it or do anything with it.
    JTC Performance - Authorized HP Tuners Reseller
    Remote performance tuning

Brilliant, thanks for the reply @charcoal

I did this and there wasn't anything visible to tune on the CCM. Blank page's was all.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tune2mbt View Post
    I did this and there wasn't anything visible to tune on the CCM. Blank page's was all.
    Just noticed that my Yukon was failing to upload contents of that controller... the vehicle would shut off before all three controllers were "READ". I just figured out how to successfully read all three. Did not save as a separate file, and didn't notice anything "new" using the latest BETA software.

I guess I will have to try to upload the CCM separately, just to see what's not included within the TCM & ECM.

:-P
    **Capt. Ron - 7th Dist. Fire**

Onstar Communications Control Module ???

Center Console module ??

those my only 2 guesses.

Tuner
    CCM Stuff.PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by tune2mbt View Post
    All except Corvette exhaust stuff. Wish I'd have NOT clicked the button to license that. Oh well... I paid the cost so no one else has to. LOL :-P
    **Capt. Ron - 7th Dist. Fire**

Potential Tuner
    Chassis Control Module. Essentially you get controll over the valves in the exhaust

Tuner in Training
    If it's exhaust control, why is it on Denalis? Could this also be a suspension control?