Thread: Logging Issues - 2018 GT Mustang

Tuner in Training

Logging Issues - 2018 GT Mustang

Hey guys does anyone have some advise on setting up the scanner to log my 2018 GT stang. Once I connected to the Vehicle, re-polled for all available PIDs, populated my channels all good. But then once I start to record a log half the channels drop off and only the basic channels record such as SPEED> RPM> KR> SPARK> FUEL TRIMS

I really want to log my MAF so I can dial in the curve, but unable. I'm trying to log MAPPED Points, Torq, VCT angle but they all drop off once recording starts. But after you do a re-poll all the channels are listed and available.

Anyone experienced the same thing??

NB: I'm using an MPVI 2 with all the latest software and firmware updates.

Advanced Tuner
    This has been a thing since the MPVI 1, there is 1 or more channels in your list that are killing the rest of them.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the reply Jn2.

I just tried to run the scanner after deleting all the channels in my list and started again. Seems MAF vs Period is one channel that doesn't log. What is the best way to calibrate the MAF on a Coyote engine now?? One method which I was trying to do Log MAF v Period and STFT+LTFT math in a histogram. But since I cant scan MafVP is there another way to Cal the MAF...

Can i disable my fuel trims, and some how convert AFR error be applied to the MAF table.