Thread: A little help on a 17 GS LT1 supercharger swap...LOW HP/POWER

Tuner in Training

Red face A little help on a 17 GS LT1 supercharger swap...LOW HP/POWER

Hello folks, been tuning this GS for a few and stumped!, It runs excellent but not much more power (mustang dyno and showing 338/340tq at the wheel UPT TO 6100RPM),..a couple things:

*1 thing I am noticing is a DROP in spark advance when in WOT(to the tune of *8 degress) with commanded from 14-15

* I have the map sensor set for NA-MAP...I have changed that to Sc and SC-tiap with no change...I am under the impression with 8 PSI we would run with MAP

*Everything on the car is stock except for the "maggie"..

*AFR is 12.5/12.8 AFTER CAT!....(only place i HAVE IS THE REAR 02)(would we push that to 13.8 to comp for CAT?

*Did a Myriad of changes to no avail.

could this be a timing problem or am I just too rich and not know it due to having the wideband behind the cat??

Thank you in advance for your help!

DC

Tune is attached

If I get a moment I’ll look, but I’m guessing stock TQ model which it’s basically a stock Lt1 with less timing at that point hence the numbers

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Advanced Tuner
    I have a good tune for u
    I had the exact same set up on my personal car

Tuner in Training
    Excellent!...my guess it's something simple...thanks brother!

Tuner in Training
    "If I get a moment I’ll look, but I’m guessing stock TQ model which it’s basically a stock Lt1 with less timing at that point hence the numbers"

Thanks man, let me know asap.

Don't just max out the peak torque table. needs to match what the engine is making or slightly above that.

Driver demand looks stock. Again need to add to this but only as much as needed.

SOI is stock. With a blower on an otherwise stock LT1, injectors need more lead time with the increase in pulsewidth.

You are still letting the VCP table add spark.

You have a log?