Thread: Help deleting/ removing ETC from ECU. Fuel cut off systems

Tuner in Training

*fixed* Help deleting/ removing ETC from ECU. Fuel cut off systems

Using a 2002 suburban 0411 ecu for my car. It has ETC (electronic throttle control) on it. Didn't think 2002 had that yet. Also has flex fuel. Wondering of there is something with this factory appliaction that makes tuning it unfavorable? Can start over with another ecu.

I'm running cable TB

How/ what all is required to disable this whole ETC?
    Also want to have torque management to be disabled. (Have a manual trans car)

Pretty much wanted anything that would cut fuel/ trim fuel gone from the ecu.

Went through the table and thought I had it disabled but still have a fuel cut off issue. Tune file attahced if anyone wants to lend a hand in assistance.

Update:
    Update. A fellow on the FB HPT site mentioned swapping a manual base Fbody tune. Didn't do that BUT it pointed me in a direction. I copmared my project tune to the stock tune in my 99 TA M6 and went through all / most of the transmission tables and ETC tables and matched them. Obiously I made discretionary selection on the ETC tables applicable to my project. Result : 5% TPS Inj cutoff is gone. Seems like it was going into a limp or DFAQ mode. Moving on to the next step. Pulled some fuel at idle and some timing in the VE tables in small steps based on the WB. Need to setup more charts/ graphs in the scanner. Seems annoying that it needs to be connected to the car. Is it possible to set it up elsewhere like in the office and them have it read the parameters on the car?

Attaahced tune is the old non updated tune.
    Last edited by Takid455; 07-06-2019 at 11:45 AM.