Thread: 2018 - 2650 Roush S/C MAF to MAP EU version

Tuner

2018 - 2650 Roush S/C MAF to MAP EU version

some of us in Germany are obviously tuning the roush kit through SCT with MAF instead of MAP, and they claim that it would not work with MAP as roush has foreseen it in their kit and per their instruction.
    I am wondering why this should be the case? Is the EU PCM any different from the US in terms of wiring diagram? Or is there something hidden in the roush strategy that makes it a must to use their strategy?
    I have some of these vehicles from a different tuner in my shop since customers are not happy with the drivability.

Maybe Eric can answer this question?

Yes European ECU has different pin-out. BCM as well and many other control modules.

You don't need MAP to make it run smooth at part throttle.

Advanced Tuner
    You can tune it using the MAF just like you would any other SC application. You will just need to get a MAF housing for the intake instead of using their MAF-less tube.

Tuner
    Ok, thanks Guys,
    I gave it a shot with my first mapping:

Mapping is mainly Roush based with no MAP Sensor. SD, Spark, TQ, MAF and all relevant limiter tables are as of Roush calibration. Whereas MAF was even not so bad with original Roush MAF curve, but I slightly had to adjust the fueltrims.

Currently I have a complete dead spot in the pedal at arround 25-30% pedal. It already starts at 0,75 bar MAP even before boost, throttle shuts and Brake torque drops of.
    No Throttle or TQ error, no Limp ligth or DTC. Please se attached log and File for reference.

Somehow cant get rid of it.
    Also never had this problem on the 15-17 cars with roush or VMP Blowers.
    Maybe someone with more experience on these newer setups can give me a hint.
    ThrottleClosing.hpl
    Roush2650MAF_BSE_Ver_1.0.5.hpt
    Last edited by G-Town-GT; 07-15-2019 at 05:28 AM.