Thread: Dont do a burn out ! P0220, 1518, 2135

Tuner

Dont do a burn out ! P0220, 1518, 2135

Hi Guys, did a burn out to impress the lads in work on my last visit there. Engine dies and no throttle pedal, pull codes and reset and we are away again sheepishly
    Now i've looked at a few threads for an answer to the problem and was wondering if it was an earth problem? looking at wiring diagrams for the TAC unit shows pin B and pin d as low reference is that the earth wires?
    Any other thoughts on this ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gen3 L59/4L60E LS3 cast manifolds, Small Cam change, 2800 Convertor, MPVI, using MTX-L for wideband tuning

Tuner
    29.06.19 MAF tune 3.hpt
    Well I went and put an old SD tune I had on and all the faults disappear !! No idea whats happened there, I was just finaliising my MAF tune with a few gearbox alterations ! heres the one I loaded
    Gen3 L59/4L60E LS3 cast manifolds, Small Cam change, 2800 Convertor, MPVI, using MTX-L for wideband tuning

Tuner
    Knackered ignition switch, couldn't take the load and was feeding the pcm with varying power supply fitted a nice big relay and all codes gone

Tuner in Training
    Glad you fixed the issue. I have an '01 Camaro and I broke my coolant temp sensor about a week ago changing my spark plugs. I tried el cheapo coolant temp sensor from Autozone, but the car wouldn't even start. I upgraded to the Duralast version and that work to an extent. I had to tweak the connector because it was not making a good connection, and all is well now.