Thread: hp tuner surport

Potential Tuner

hp tuner surport

how long does it take for hp support to get back to you when you summit a problem ?

Tuner in Training
    At least 18 hours? As of the time I posted this anyway. I'm a total noob to tuning, so I will be having questions and needing some guidance. Hoping between the users and the support It'll be all work out. I'd say just ask your question and see.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozz View Post
    how long does it take for hp support to get back to you when you summit a problem ?
    M-F during our normal business hours you should have less than a 24hr turnaround for receiving a response.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustFloyd View Post
    At least 18 hours? As of the time I posted this anyway. I'm a total noob to tuning, so I will be having questions and needing some guidance. Hoping between the users and the support It'll be all work out. I'd say just ask your question and see.
    I see your only ticket is to sales, not support in regards to registering on our forum but it would seem that you have registered on our forum without issue since. If you need further assistance how can I help exactly?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    I'm not having an issue currently. I was just trying to be humorous about his question. The registering issue seems to stem from my use of a vpn. I shut it off and Voila! I should receive my tuner tomorrow, after that all bets are off on the questions! That's why I wanted to get access here, to start learning from others questions and problems.