Thread: Power delay

Power delay

I may just be overlooking something, is there something in particular that limits power delivery? 2013 charger RT, from lower speeds the car seems to have a delay on power delivery. You can punch it from a 10 roll and it doesn't feel like 100 percent of the power is present for at least 500 or so RPMS. When my laptop cooperates I can post whatever is needed, just picking brains in the meantime.

Advanced Tuner
    Seeing any burst/throttle knock or retard?

Also check out the max demanded throttle voltage table under airflow>electronic throttle.

Heres a screenshot, from what im seing the car seems to want to be at WOT... based on its Estimated tq, o2 sensors working towards 0, Eq CMD moving towards .85-.87, but the fueling isnt there. thoughts are always appreciated

Screenshot (3).jpg

Advanced Tuner
    Don't forget that there is a WOT delay...in secs that is imposed by the stock tune. On my JGC it was something like 4 secs. There is also torque management which also limits power delivery. Best is you post up your tune so the pros on here can take a look at it and give you some pointers.