Thread: Green wrench drive to clean. Cummins swap

Potential Tuner

Green wrench drive to clean. Cummins swap

2008 6.4 with Cummins swap. How do I turn off the green wrench and stop the drive to clean message? I've turned off most of the check engine lights but cant find how to turn this off. Truck was not deleted before the 6.4 gave up.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver64 View Post
    2008 6.4 with Cummins swap. How do I turn off the green wrench and stop the drive to clean message? I've turned off most of the check engine lights but cant find how to turn this off. Truck was not deleted before the 6.4 gave up.
    HP won't be able to do this without user defined parameters. So You'll need a delete tune "your best and easiest bet" or know where and how to turn off these codes in the binary file.

Potential Tuner
    That's what I was afraid of. So I need to find a tune that's been deleted. There is one in the repository but when I opened it it had no info on transmission. I assume it must be for a manual trans truck. Is it possible to switch it to auto and put my trans info into it? As I'm not using any if the ecm tables....I'm running 12valve Cummins all mech.