Thread: Big Problem! Need Help!

Tuner in Training

Big Problem! Need Help!

I have an '06 TBSS in my '58 Sedan Del. It's been there for a couple of years but here's the problem. I had swapped out the stock MAF sensor to a "card style" and made the calibration changes but it never ran that good. I'm getting ready to sell the car so I thought it would be best to return the tune back to stock. (MAF rewiring required). That's when my problems began!
    I replaced the MAF and installed a downloaded stock tune from another TBSS and BRICKED the ECM!
    I had another ECM from an '05GTO and put that in along with the MAF and Throttle Body from that set up but I had no throttle response. I know that they are different operating system but figured that it would work. It didn't. Since I had just fried one ECM and needed the GTO set up for another project I didn't want to push the envelope and purchased another ECM online.
    The service code is an exact match though it's from an '06 Impala SS (5.3). I put the orig MAF and throttle body back on. I deleted the VATS and it starts but idles real bad and there is no throttle response. I've been fooling with the MAF calibrations to no eval. Right now I've matched the GTO setting as close as I can figure. The only difference between the two engines is the intake manifold. The tunes should be close enough so that this would at least run. As you can see by the scan, it's a mess. Only one o2 is reading and the fuel trims are -100%!
    I've had this stuck in my driveway for two weeks and at my wits end! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files